The Business Unit Director (Pharmaceuticals) is responsible for leading and managing the sales, marketing, market access team within the pharmaceutical industry. This includes developing sales strategies, driving revenue growth, managing key accounts, and ensuring the achievement of sales targets.
- Develop and implement salesand marketing strategies to achieve revenue targets and maximize market penetration
- Identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive intelligence to inform sales strategies and product positioning
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, including healthcare professionals, hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies
- Manage and motivate a team of sales representatives, setting sales targets, providing coaching and training, and conducting performance evaluations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including medical affairs, RA and supply chain, to align sales efforts with overall business objectives
- Analyze sales data, market trends, and customer feedback to identify opportunities for business growth and optimize sales performance
- Develop and manage key accounts, negotiating contracts, pricing, and agreements to ensure customer satisfaction and revenue maximization
- Monitor and report on sales metrics, including sales volume, market share, and profitability, providing regular updates to senior management
- Stay updated with industry regulations, guidelines, and compliance requirements to ensure adherence in all sales activities
- Represent the company at industry conferences, trade shows, and professional meetings, fostering relationships with key opinion leaders and industry stakeholders.
- Having relevant SFE experience is highly prefer for this role
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., pharmaceutical sciences, business administration, or a related discipline). An MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- 15 years experience in a leadership role within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably as a BUM, Marketing or Sales Director or in a similar capacity
- Deep understanding of the pharmaceutical market, products, and industry dynamics
- Demonstrated track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills, with the ability to inspire and develop high-performing
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to analyze sales data, market trends, and customer insights to inform decision-making
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales analytics tools
- Native Thai speaker and Fluent in English
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.