Our client is currently seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Lead to join their Group team, responsible for overseeing and implementing robust security measures to protect their organization's digital infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in cybersecurity practices, possessing the skills to conduct thorough vulnerability assessments, risk analyses, and formulate mitigation strategies to safeguard against potential threats.
- Vulnerability Assessments and Risk Analysis:
- Conduct regular, comprehensive vulnerability assessments of the organization's systems, networks, and applications.
- Perform in-depth risk analysis to identify potential security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Evaluate and prioritize risks, creating detailed reports and action plans to address identified weaknesses.
- Mitigation Strategies:
- Recommend and implement effective mitigation measures to prevent and respond to potential cyber threats.
- Develop and maintain proactive security measures to mitigate risks and protect sensitive information.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the implementation of best practices and security measures across the organization.
- Incident Response and Management:
- Identify cyber risks to the organization and set up procedures to respond immediately.
- Execute response and communication plans to all stakeholders in the event of a security breach.
- Produce weekly reports on incident trends, security events, and analyses of security logs.
- Team Leadership:
- Lead a small team, providing guidance, mentorship, and fostering a culture of excellence and innovation.
- Compliance and Training:
- Ensure the organization's compliance with relevant regulatory standards and industry best practices.
- Provide cybersecurity training and guidance to staff members to enhance overall security awareness within the organization.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a cybersecurity role, focusing on vulnerability assessments, risk analyses, incident response, and team leadership.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles, technologies, and protocols.
- Experience in producing reports on incident trends and security events.
- Proficiency in cybersecurity tools and software for assessing vulnerabilities and mitigating risks.
- Experience with NIST and ISO27001 standards.
- CISSP certification is mandatory.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1983436
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.