The ideal candidate will possess exceptional interpersonal skills, a deep understanding of labor laws and regulations, and the ability to effectively manage employee relations within a multinational FMCG environment.
- Lead Employee Relations: Act as the primary expert in managing employee relations, fostering positive relationships between management and employees, and recommending initiatives to enhance these relationships.
- Drive Employee Engagement: Take a comprehensive approach to employee engagement, considering factors such as health & well-being, diversity & inclusion, office environment, and company events. Collaborate with HR to cultivate a culture of excellence, ensuring employees are engaged and motivated to achieve business goals.
- Develop Annual Engagement Plan: Establish an annual engagement plan focused on promoting and increasing employee engagement through activities and initiatives. Ensure implementation of action plans within agreed budgets and timelines.
- Conduct Feedback Assessments: Design and administer simple yearly assessments, such as surveys or polls, to gauge employee satisfaction and awareness levels. Utilize feedback to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary actions.
- Maintain ER & Recognition Program Records: Regularly update records of Employee Relations and Recognition Program activities on a quarterly and annual basis. Keep track of participant feedback to inform future improvement plans.
- Enhance Communication: Implement effective communication programs to strengthen relationships between employees and the company, fostering a transparent and supportive work environment.
- Coordinate Employee Activities: Organize and coordinate employee activities and company events in collaboration with relevant departments to boost morale and foster positive relationships between employees and the organization.
- Ensure Compliance: Execute disciplinary procedures in alignment with company policies and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working in a similar role within a multinational company with proven record with CBA (Collective Bargaining Agreement) and Union Management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make informed recommendations for action.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills, with a demonstrated ability to build rapport and trust at all levels of the organization.
- Thorough comprehension of HR best practices and employment legislation.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Native Thai Speaker with good English proficiency
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.