The HR Operations Manager will play a crucial role in managing and enhancing the human resources functions of our client's Bangkok office. This position requires a strategic thinker with a hands-on approach to oversee HR operations, employee relations, talent acquisition, and compensation and benefits. The successful candidate will contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies and initiatives that align with the company's goals and values.
- HR Strategy and Planning:
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and implement HR strategies that support business objectives.
- Create and execute workforce planning initiatives to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Talent Acquisition and Management:
- Lead the recruitment process, from sourcing and interviewing to onboarding, to attract and retain top talent.
- Develop and implement employee retention programs to foster a positive work environment.
- Employee Relations:
- Address and resolve employee relations issues, ensuring a fair and consistent approach.
- Conduct regular communication sessions to foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- HR Operations:
- Manage day-to-day HR operations, including payroll, benefits administration, and HRIS maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws and regulations.
- Performance Management:
- Implement and oversee performance management processes, including goal-setting and performance reviews.
- Provide guidance to managers on performance-related matters.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Collaborate with the global HR team to design and implement competitive compensation and benefits programs that attract, motivate, and retain top talent.
- Conduct regular market analyses to ensure our compensation packages remain competitive in the industry and comply with local regulations.
- Manage the administration of employee benefits, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and other employee perks, ensuring effective communication and understanding among employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in HR management, with a focus on HR operations.
- Strong understanding of Thai labor laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience in talent acquisition, employee relations, and performance management.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.