Key Responsibilities: As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
Project Initiation: Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables. Ensure alignment with the organization's strategic goals.
Project Planning: Develop comprehensive project plans, including schedules, budgets, and resource allocation. Identify risks and establish mitigation strategies.
Team Leadership: Lead and motivate cross-functional project teams, ensuring clear communication, roles, and responsibilities. Foster a collaborative and results-oriented environment.
Client Engagement: Build and maintain strong relationships with banking clients, understanding their specific needs and ensuring project alignment with their expectations.
Quality Assurance: Implement rigorous quality control processes to ensure the successful development, testing, and deployment of banking solutions.
Risk Management: Identify, assess, and manage project risks and issues. Develop contingency plans and provide transparent reporting to senior management.
Financial Oversight: Monitor project budgets and financial performance, ensuring projects are delivered within budget and scope.
Project Monitoring: Continuously monitor project progress and performance, making necessary adjustments to meet project objectives.
Communication: Effectively communicate project status, issues, and successes to stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
Documentation: Maintain accurate project documentation, including project plans, status reports, and change requests.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Business, Finance, or IT).
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, specifically in banking or financial services.
- 3 years experience of Agile methodology. Waterfall methodology is a plus.
- Knowledge of banking solutions, financial technology, and regulatory requirements.
- Project management certification (PMP or equivalent) is a plus.
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.