Our client is fast-growing F&B group, currently looking for Senior Payroll Executive/Assistant Manager and take the lead in managing the in-house payroll for over 200 employees across 9 entities. In this role, you will have the opportunity to not only excel in payroll management but also gain valuable insights into HR operations. This is a pivotal position within our organization, offering the chance to make a significant impact and grow alongside our expanding business.
- Payroll Management:
- Oversee the end-to-end payroll process, ensuring timely and accurate payroll runs.
- Process payroll for 200+ employees, including salaried, hourly, and contract workers.
- Handle payroll-related compliance, such as tax deductions and social security contributions.
- Address and resolve payroll discrepancies and inquiries.
- Data Management:
- Maintain and update employee records, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Validate and input time and attendance data for payroll processing.
- Continuously review and improve data management processes.
- Compliance and Reporting:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant labor laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Prepare and submit payroll-related reports, including tax filings.
- Support internal and external audits as needed.
- Benefits Administration:
- Manage employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks.
- Assist employees with benefit-related inquiries and issues.
- HR Operations Exposure:
- Collaborate with the HR team to gain exposure to various HR functions and participate in HR projects.
- Support recruitment, onboarding, and employee engagement activities as needed.
- Process Improvement:
- Identify opportunities to streamline payroll processes, reduce errors, and enhance efficiency.
- Implement best practices to drive continuous improvement in payroll and HR operations.
- Minimum of 4 years of payroll experience, including experience in processing payroll for a diverse workforce.
- Proficiency in payroll software and MS Office, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of local labor laws and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Strong problem-solving and time management abilities.
- Desire to learn and grow within the HR field.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770