This position comes with a hybrid working pattern and an attractive package.
- Validate and understand use cases as well as business and functional requirements for conversion rate optimization initiatives
- Refine user stories from a technical perspective and prepare documentation for storyboarding
- Clarify business ideas, understand the primary goal, and contrast with possible solutions
- Write stories and acceptance criteria in a clear, concise format suitable for SDLC and E2E testing
- Work with a technical team to gather information for and document data flow diagrams, system integration diagrams, user guides, and process flows
- Ability to understand and identify risks and impacts on external teams and stakeholders
- Support training and roll-out of process or tool changes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- At least 5 years of total work experience with software development and architecture
- Strong technical understanding of software development and SDLC
- Good command of English
- Familiar with Agile working environment
- Experience with technical story writing and process documentation
- Proven track record of defining requirements and guiding developers through a development cycle
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.